Small Group Training Schedule
Monday 5:30-6:15PM | K-5th Grade
Monday 7:00-8:00PM | 6th-12th Grade
Wednesday 5:30-6:15PM | K-5th Grade
Wednesday 7:00-8:00PM | 6th-12th Grade
Saturday 1:00-2:30PM | K-5th Grade
Saturday 2:30-4:00PM | 6th-12th Grade
Sunday 1:00-2:30PM | K-5th Grade
Sunday 2:30-4:00PM | 6th-12th Grade
- In-person basketball training sessions will be held inside the gymnasium at The nZone.
- In-person sessions occurs as follows:
- Players will be divided into small groups of no more than twenty outside (five players and one coach per group) and ten players inside per court
- All coaches will be required to wear face masks and will remain at least 10 ft. from players.
- Slam City basketballs will be available for use - two bins will be provided for Slam City basketballs, one marked “clean” and the other marked “used”.
- Disinfectant will be available for players and coaches and all basketballs will be disinfected before each use.
- It is recommended that players bring their own basketball. (names marked on the ball)
- Sessions will consist of ballhandling, conditioning, and agility with use of resistance bands and cones
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing everyone on the court!
Any questions or concerns, Please do contact.
Contact Walter Webb
CALL (800) 455-1754
TEXT (210) 669-9813