Slam City 2023
Youth Clinics & Runs
Mon / Tues / Wed classes
Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays
2nd-4th Grade | 5-6:30pm
5th-8th Grade | 6:30-8pm
High School | 7:45-9:15pm
$35 per dayRegister Now
YOUTH CLINICS & RUNS is Slam City's newest program for kids and young athletes is aimed at providing them with a structured yet free-play environment where they can hone their skills, develop good instincts and cultivate healthy habits.
YOUTH CLINICS & RUNS is designed to offer a positive and safe space for children to grow and learn. Moreover, proceeds from the program will go towards benefiting Champe Chaos and Champe Basketball.
YOUTH CLINICS & RUNS includes basketball clinics, guest speakers, and a running clock. The structured activities will comprise of 30 minutes of drills and an hour of games. Additionally, pre-game and post-game student interviews will be conducted, and highlights will be posted for everyone to see.
The program is intended to help children learn and have fun while supporting a worthy cause.
- Structured instruction (30 mins) + Free Play (1 hour)
- Basketball Clinics
- Designed to learn and have fun in a safe environment
- Guest Speakers
- Running Clock
- Jrnba flagship Network operated
- We will have 30 mins of drills
- 1hr of Games
- Pre- and Post-Game Student Interviews
- We will also post highlights
- 15 kids per court ( first come first served ) Each kid must register
- 5 on 5 Basketball and because we will have a running clock every 8 mins we will allow a new 5 to enter the court
- Yes winners stay on
- If the winning teams wins 4 games they will sit out 1 game
- Kids will have jerseys that will be issued out so that we can identify home and away teams
- Each court will have a monitor
For More Information Contact
Contact Walter Webb
or TEXT (210) 669-9813
For More Information Contact:
All Slam City programs are non-refundable